Some notions re-appear constantly throughout this blog; usually I introduce and explain them in an initial post, and then continue linking them in. For easy reference, here is a (continuously growing) list.
- Perspective reversal (a specific, frequent move in Hillman’s and Jung’s thinking)
- Some more detail on the “perspectives” in “perspective reversal”
- The Shadow (Jungian archetype, also now an everyday notion)
- The archetype of a “hidden meaning in chaotic life” (Sinn)
- The unconscious as a broad (and fuzzy) umbrella term comprising various psychological elements